Welcome to Oolagen. By coming to our website, you have made the first step toward feeling a whole lot better. We are here to help you—and if we can’t, there’s a very good chance we know who can.
Every year hundreds of young people just like you come to us for help—some come on their own, some come with friends, parents, a relative or other people or places. We’ve been here for young people for more than 47 years, helping them manage very serious problems.
Oolagen has helped even the most troubled kids feel better and find ways to turn their lives in a positive direction.
If you are…
- Being bullied (online, at school or both)
- Having a hard time at home (with parents, relatives or siblings)
- Feeling sad all the time
- Finding it impossible to attend school or keep up your school work
- Being abused verbally, physically or sexually
- Feeling uncertain about your gender or sexuality
- Cutting yourself
- Using drugs or alcohol
- Feeling lost and alone
- Feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to turn
…you’ve come to the right place.
You may choose to visit our Walk-in Clinic. You don’t need an appointment, you don’t need a health card, it’s totally free…and it’s easy. We’ll just ask you to fill out a few short forms and then you’ll see someone who will listen to you and help you figure out what to do to feel better. Chances are you’ll feel better after only one visit. More often than not, that’s all that’s needed.
You are welcome to come to Walk-in on your own, with a friend or with a family member. The most important thing is that you come.